Just as how it sounds, a USB charging station is a kind of device where you can charge a number of electronic gadgets. This is quite a convenient device to use especially in your workplace since you surely have a lot of gadgets to use.
As there are now many options when it comes to charging stations, you just have to be sure you end up with the right one to enjoy its convenience. Sometimes, even when the device supposed to bring a lot of benefits, you can hardly feel it because of some wrong decisions.
One of your options when it comes to USB charging stations is the Primecables usb charging station. What are the features of the USB from Prime Cables?
- It can charge up to 10 devices at the same time
- Because it is incorporated with a 13.2 A total power output, you can expect fast charging
- It comes with a built-in chip that can automatically detect output requirements
- Compatible to some of the most used devices such as smartphones, MP3s, cameras and so on.
- Its USB ports are designed to intelligently identify and offer fast charging to your electronic devices
- It is incorporated with durable dividers to ensure that the devices charged will be well supported
- With on and off button feature
- Has a LED power indicator
- Ideal for travelling as it comes with worldwide voltage compatibility
You might think that because of the technological advancement of the device, its safety is sacrificed but that is definitely not the case. In fact, here are some of the safety features you can enjoy:
- Short circuit protection
- Over current protection
- Over voltage protection
- Over temperature protection
- Intelligent multiple safety protection
Another good thing with the USB charging station from Prime Cables is that because of the fact that the manufacturer is quite confident with their output, they offer a one year warranty for this device.
There are still so many features that this device can offer and in fact, this page will not be enough if I will list all of them here. Thus to learn more about them, you can just check out their website.
As long as you are using the products of Prime Cables, you will never go wrong as every product they have are well planned.