The first step towards finding quality ghost copywriters for an affordable price is finding the correct content writing agency providing the content writing services that you are looking for. If you are one of those people who is looking to hire quality content writers for an affordable price, read on to find out how!
- First and foremost, it is recommended that you avoid big freelancing platforms like Upwork and Elance. Though they ensure that you will get quality work, they are super expensive and just might manage to drill a hole in your pockets. Go for the more affordable options like Truelancer and Contentmart that ensure quality as well as promise to fit your budget.
- A LinkedIn search is usually the best way to go find a writer who delivers quality work within your budget. This makes registering on a freelancing website superfluous and you get what you want by just a few clicks. You can easily search for people who have listed themselves as content writers or freelance ghost copywriters who will give your project the attention and dedication it deserves for a reasonable price. Though there is no problem in finding writers on freelancing sites, you are recommended to look elsewhere to suit your needs.
- If you do choose to go the way of a content writing agency or a freelancing website, employ certain strategies to find quality writers. One of the said strategies is finding newbies who have the passion & flair for writing but no prior experience. They can be employed because they are usually willing to work (even if it is for a lower price range) to gain more experience and add to their profile.
- You can find writers easily on Quora too through a simple research. Mention your requirements in as clear and precise way as possible and you’ll find many writers willing to do the work for you. The same holds true for social media sites like Facebook and Twitter. You can advertise your needs on your Facebook page or on Twitter specifying your requirements and the price you’re willing to pay for the work. Before long, writers will start pouring with their proposals and you can start identifying and shortlisting them according to your needs.
- Other places where you can advertise your content writing needs is on Angel list and Craigslist. It is a hassle-free approach to finding quality writers within a reasonable price range.
What’s clear is that big marketplace freelancing websites like Upwork and Elance should be given a wide distance if your budget is tight & you aren’t in the mood to spend a lot of money because they promise to rip you off a little.